Friday 23 September 2011

Today I swear I'm not doing anything!

Okay, I know that I have been musically left behind in the 80s, a New Romantic at heart (pass me a ruffled shirt), so I am always the last to find out about some fun song.  Whilst in France I heard this song EVERY day at least once and fell in love with it.  Of course my Mojo and Uncut reading, keep up with the music husband knew it, so why had he never told me?  

For those of you who don't know it, you just have to listen to The Lazy Song.  We all have those days.  We while away the time doing absolutely nothing, and happily fill the day that way.  Today for various reasons, became one of those days for me.  I sat in front of YouTube (what better way to do nothing), and ended up hooked on watching different versions of this song.  I ended up in fits of laughter and then bought the song from i-tunes.  There were far more versions, but I have selected a few for you to find one to love.

Go on, have fun with them all.  I promise it will cheer your day up no end!
I JUST POSTED THIS & THEN REALISED THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY ANY EXCEPT THE LAST DVD, WHICH IS CENSORED FOR SOME REASON, SO JUST HIT THE LINKS I HAVE POSTED UNDERNEATH.  SORRY!


The Official Video For Purists

By the way, I have to tell you, if you see a picture of what Bruno Mars really looks like, you'll spend as much time as I did watching the studio version of this song (old lady drool here, he must be in his twenties if that!).

Version For Grumpy Old Men (& Ladies)

For Lovers of Cute Kids

Cute Kids & Official Video - Too Too Funny

For Those Who Like Obscene Parody

1 comment: