Friday 16 March 2012

Cheap Welsh Fudge

Tom and Jerry have been shopping again at Tesco, and just look what they have found!  There was some suggestion that Catherine Zeta Jones was responsible!  And look, you get Clubcard points too!

I forgot to post this ages ago (well, I think I forgot!).  Janice and I spotted this on the steps of a temple in Chiang Mai.
Maybe they get a lot of visits from rappers?!

I immediately recognised these trademark dance moves.
I just KNEW he was still alive!  Michael Jackson is now working as a museum dummy in Malacca.
'Don't stop 'til you get enough'

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kim, Jerry and I were just thinking aloud in our usual humdrum way. Does this, we wonder, make the shelf-stacker a fudge-packer? Yours, Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Catherine's bi-polar poo. Love it! Still, not quite as good as the signs back in Japan.

    ReplyDelete