Wednesday 20 June 2012

He Did Wot???

Add caption
Unc has been out and about again.  He has in fact been filming at Pinewood Studios, as an understudy to a man in a commercial (can't tell you what apparently).  In case you don't know it, it is a huge film studio, where I believe the Bond films are made.

I had an email from Unc saying that he was walking to the car park at Pinewood, when Brad Pitt drove past (I've paused for your screaming to die down!).  They met up in the car park and exchanged words with Brad and one of his kids.  On reading that, I dashed off an email asking him to get a photo of Brad and his autograph.

Now I must take time to tell you that I have always told Alan that he is my temporary husband, and that when the real one comes along, Alan is out the door.  It is understood between us, that my real husband is in fact, Brad Pitt (well, he will be once he leaves Angelina).  We will skip over the parts where Alan asks for Brad's phone number to ask him to come get me sooner rather than later.


The return email was headed "whoops'.  My heart sank, that didn't sound good.  The following day Unc was eating in the Pinewood canteen, when over the loudspeaker, he was requested to go to Angelina's caravan.  Now at this point you have to understand, whilst Unc knew who Brad was, he had never heard of Angelina, so wasn't entirely sure what all the cat calls were about.  He didn't get to see her however, he saw her PR woman instead.  Brad and Angelina were looking for an item, and they were told Unc may know where to get it, which he did *he knows how to find everything!).  He was thanked and then given a signed photo of Angelina and Brad!!!

Now my heart sank thinking, I know what he has done, he's sold it online.  But you know what?  I did my Unc down.  He did nothing of the sort.

As he was leaving Pinewood, a young girl stopped him by the gate.  She asked if he knew whether Brad was in there, as the people at the gate were not allowed to tell her.  She went on to explain that she had travelled from the coast to try and see him.  Unc took pity on her, and gave her the bloody signed photo!!!  THAT WAS MY PHOTO!!!


I guess I should be more generous about it, but really, I was just so close to getting that photo!  Unc has now been put on a mission, but I doubt even he can wangle two signed photos out of them.  


Sob!

No comments:

Post a Comment