Wednesday 24 July 2013

Horse riding in Bangkok

I could not resist snapping a surreptitious photo of this woman, standing on the MRT bridge at Central Chitlom.  What is she wearing??!  There cannot be many horses galloping around the MRT.
Also, I saw the front view and she is no spring chicken.  The fringed handbag is a nice touch and though you can't see it from this view, her shirt collar is turned up to frame her face.

Here is another fashion slave.!  When Alan arrived home from work I asked him if he would like a drink.  His cheeky reply was "a glass of water, with margarita salt round the rim, a slice if lime on the side and an umbrella stuck in it".  Oh really?
Okay, I couldn't get the umbrella in the drink and I used table salt, but hey, I was improvising.  I bet he doesn't make that request again in a hurry!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my wife is a card, isn't she? I don't like being in the same posting as the hi-so jockey, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know poor Alan was a set up (he is a very, very patient man) but that woman - what was she thinking. Dressed in that get-up, she must have been swimming in sweat, drenched, wringing wet, awash in.... well you get it. jt

    ReplyDelete