Tuesday 24 June 2014

SEWING LOVERS' MAG INTERVIEW.

Last October I was interviewed for Sewing Lovers Mag and here is the article!

Okay it is Thai so you will just have to imagine what wonderful things they said about me!!!
By the way, the more astute amongst you will note that I still haven't posted a picture of my quilt.  Hopefully I will have one by the end of the week.  Yes I know, how crazy is it that you make a quilt and have never seen it other than on the floor?  Anyway, if I hate it upright, I shall simply lay it in front of the sofa and call it a rug, though if you step on it I may have to take the rotary cutter to your feet!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure it will be as stunning hanging up as it was on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that is one way to make it into a magazine - have a dear friend put my rear end in one of her quilts! Love them all!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete