Sunday 14 August 2011

Mini Me

This morning I thought, lets have a bit of fun!  Some of you will have seen this, but most people viewing this blog probably haven't.  It was made as part of a spoof television show dvd, that my Coven friends and I made.  The fun for me (apart from the acting), was that I was the only one who knew all the elements of the show we produced.  If you like it, there are more where that came from!


If you are unable to clearly view this video, click here to view it on YouTube.  Also, if anyone out there knows how to make these films show in a larger format on the blog, can you let me know.  Don't forget to add your comments at the end of the post!

7 comments:

  1. this is going to be brilliant - am learning so much about you i didn't know - and believe me i will use it if i can. Love the name. It's going to be nice to follow the many interesting things (as seen in pics) that you get up to - excellent 'about me' section.

    The video is coming up as 'private' here and on youtube for me. Maybe i'm not signed in or maybe membership takes a while so i'll wait. At least i can see your lounge - lovelys lovely - light and big.

    I read with interest your sewing history - i too was given machine - age 13 - and bought it to uk - only changing it for a little one about 10 yrs ago. in high school which had been a girls domestic college right up to my second year (i hadn't known that when i was there), we did sewing up to the 5th year (even though we didnt have the teachers for maths and sciene so had to give those up). re all your crafts - is good to try lots of things - besides being fun - you get ideas for crossover/mixed media stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I clicked on the video a message came up saying "This video is private" - I then clicked on 'here' to watch it on the Youtube link but the same happened so I haven't seen it yet. Hoping to see it soon. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er silly me, I forgot to take it off private. Hope you get through next time you try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very amusing and well filmed. You do look different with long hair and a fringe. Looking forward to more videos in the future. P.S. I could do with a similarly unobtrusive 'all over' mini-me pad as I am sweating so much - do you know where I could get one ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching this video reminded me how mad you are and how much I miss you. Very funny. (Having difficulty posting this comment even though I've become a 'follower' and for some reason all of my photos are just too big! Will try adding anonymously for now until I can sort it out).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't mean to remain anonymous! Should have signed off - Jules xxxx

    ReplyDelete