Sunday 21 August 2011

Playful Photos

Have you ever wondered whether your partner would take you back if you had a fling with someone else?  I never have to worry about that, I know my hubby would welcome me back with open arms. 

Or maybe not..!

And whilst on the subject of signs, here are a few more.  The inconvenient convenience was contributed by Alan, which he sent from the men's toilets in his office building.  I have to wonder what he was doing in the men's loo with a camera, and judging by the picture, he had very shaky hands!
He CLAIMS that he went back out to get his camera.

I am constantly amazed by what the cyber world comes up with.  I have no idea why anyone would want this product or what they would do with it.  Please feel free to post your ideas.
S - don't buy one of these cameras, who knows what will happen when you hit the shoot button!

Okay, I know I can be a bit sick with what I find funny, but did anyone else see this news item?  Not to make light of it or anything, but isn't this a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse had bolted?!
Tibetan monk who set himself on fire is cremated
BY ASSOCIATED PRESS
A monk who set himself on fire in an ethnically Tibetan region of western China has been cremated.
The Free Tibet campaign in London says 29-year-old Tsewang Norbu died Monday after dousing himself with gasoline and setting himself on fire in Daofu county.
The official Xinhua News Agency says the monk's body was cremated Wednesday in accordance with Tibetan rituals. It says family members and monks attended his funeral.


Before I close, I know people were very worried about my friend Tom and what happened to him after he put the bird poop in his mouth.  When I asked him about it, Tom said he swallowed the poop as he didn't now what else to do with it in the circumstances (spit it out, gag and vomit are the first things to enter my mind, let alone rush to the nearest hospital).  Well, I checked up with Jerry, to find out if Tom was really okay.  He said he was, and sent me a picture to reassure me.

Here is Tom, looking the same as ever.

Jerry did say he had noticed one strange thing though.  Tom has now signed up with Twitter and can be found Tweeting all day long!!!

1 comment:

  1. HA!!!!! We're cracking up about the cremation!!! Love the toilet photo.

    ReplyDelete