Sunday 27 October 2013

Fame At Last!

Life is sometimes all about the surprises that come our way.  Well I had a great one land at my feet last Friday, in the form of an invitation to be the guest quilter for Sewing Lovers Mag!  What me??!

The magazine is produced for the members and customers of Wien, who distribute Janome and Elna sewing machines in Thailand.
I was interviewed by Khun Jeab.  As you can see from the photos, both she and Khun Bo (the photographer), were very friendly women who also liked to have a laugh.  It was certainly a lot of fun.  The article will be in Thai and Alan is going to get it translated for me.  I just hope they don't quote me as saying that I loved my sewing machine more than my husband.  As if?!

1 comment:

  1. As if... We all know you do!!!! Congratulations. If it's not out by the time I come, you must send it on to all of your fans. jt

    ReplyDelete