Tuesday 1 October 2013

ISSUU

No, it isn't something nasty that I caught over the weekend but I did pick it up ISSUU on my daily blog stalk today.  I suppose it is a magazine, self publishing forum.  I don't know what you would call it, but there is a lot of good stuff on there, so take some time and go explore it at issue.com.


I am now the proud owner of a 'stack', a pile of publications that I think will be interesting to trawl through on a wet afternoon, when inspiration may seem scant.  I haven't had a chance to go through them all myself, just a quick flick.

You don't have to join ISSUU to read their publications but if you take the free membership, you can form your own stacks and if you so desire, follow my choices.  You can do that by clicking here, which  I hope will take you to my home page and for gawd's sake, someone tell me if it in fact takes you to my dashboard page, giving you control of things!!!.  Click on the large button that says FOLLOW and then anything I add to my stack, you can see.  Please note, I am on as Kim Raybould NOT Davis, as there are quite a few of us around apparently!

To be honest I have found it a tad difficult to find my way through some of this site, but then I'm no guide!  If that all feels like too much, here are some individual links to publications in my stack.

If you click in the middle of the publication, it will take you to the magazine, which has to be read on line.






I'll publish the rest as and when on here.  I hope you find this site useful, as there is everything on there, if you can only negotiate it!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful find! The articles looked really good and I know I will enjoy reading them as I have time.
    You did it again! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent site. You have done it again!. I will take advantage of your finds (as they look really good) and
    explore myself as I can. Janice

    ReplyDelete