Tuesday 18 October 2011

Another Suit For Chris!

Okay, I think this is the only other picture I have of a young me in a suit.
This is when my father remarried my wonderful American stepmother Flo (well technically ex) in the UK.  I think I was about 19 or 20.  I am the one with the hat!  If I remember rightly, the hat was Flo's.  The suit was a sort of cream colour with little diamonte on the padded shoulders.  I notice that I actually have a pair of heels on, probably the only photo of me with heels to exist.

5 comments:

  1. So natty in that hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful, Kim. If only I had the one of my ensemble! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah yeah, I just know you lot are all jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan says: Oh boy, 1980s fashion victim or what? She looks like she's just stepped off the stage at the London Palladium, those dance troupes they had at the Royal Command Performance when I was a lad ... Thank god I didn't marry her until the 1990s!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what HE means is - thank God I married him. Well I suppose someone had to!

    ReplyDelete