Sunday 2 October 2011

New Home

Part II of The Battys
I just got word from Jill that Blondie and Little Red have made it to their new home.
Look at the poor Battys.  Now, you know me, I am NOT one to spread rumours, but that Jill must be an awful driver, and so much so, that she has scared the girls bald!
Also I think in all fairness Jill could have put the dog away, just look at poor Little Red trying to cover her eyes as she cowers behind the closed car door.  That dog looks really savage to me. You can just tell he's waiting to bite them.  COME ON JILL, MUZZLE HIM!  Thank goodness Blondie is there to protect Little Red.  I'm beging to have no doubts about what sort of home the Battys have gone to.
Anyway, Jill finally let them into her home.  I think the girls look a little frightened, but then after the hair raising drive and that rabid dog, wouldn't you be?
Meanwhile. back here, Norah is very down.  Just look at that body language.  I'd go so far as to say that she is depressed.  I can see I'm going to have my work cut put trying to cheer her up.  Any suggestions?

Also, if anyone wants to know more about the Batty's let me know & I'll post some information for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment