Sunday 16 October 2011

Is My Husband Cheating On Me?

Part VI of The Battys
I was asked why the Battys left our apartment, and why only Blondie and Little Red. It pains me to say it, but I think Alan may have preferred them over me.  In fact, I think there may have been a bit of fun and games going on when I wasn't around.
The first clue that all was not as it should be, was that Blondie and especially Little Red, were always preening just before Alan went to work, or was about to come home.
Both of them used to fight over who got to give Alan his briefcase on his way out the door.  Just look at those girls fight.  What cats!
Alan lapped up all the attention from the Battys.  I soon got fed up with this, and with my suspicions aroused, I hid a camera and secretly took photos of them whilst I wasn't around.
Just look at Alan, he is being sooooo smooth with those Battys.  He never behaves that way with me.  As for those girls, if they fluttered their eyelashes any harder, they'd probably drop off!
 OMG!  On the lips too!  I knew he was being unfaithful.
 Ugh!  How could he kiss Little Red on the lips, can't he see that cold sore?
Then I found this perverted filth in Alan's wallet.  Yes that is Blondie posing completely naked in our kitchen!  On my stove!  On my saucepan!  OMG!  I cannot tell you how much I cried when I found this photo.  HARLOT!  
And all I can ask myself is - WHO TOOK THE PHOTO?
Okay I knew Blondie had a 'past' as we say.  I had been told that she appeared regularly in 'Quilting, Cooking and Spanking Monthly', on their readers wives page.  Just look at that photo above.  Topless with only a spatula to hide her shame!  HUSSY!
I ask you, what has this to do with quilting?  Or cooking?  You can tell by just looking at her that she'll whip that kitchen towel off at the drop of an 'egg'.  I bet it isn't even clean,

Of course I don't blame Alan, he was completely led astray by their fluffiness.  We all know a man is putty in the hands of bit of batting as brazen as this, this H...something else beginning with the letter H, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MISSY!
Faced with all the evidence, Norah and I called a lunchtime meeting with  Blondie and Little Red, to discuss their disgusting and licentious behaviour.
You know what really annoyed me? They didn't even look contrite.  I swear Little Red is smiling.
Funnily enough, Norah was even more angry than I was.  Just look at her upbraid those Battys.  Boy, is she giving them a mouthful!  Go girl!  She was even the one who said they had to go.  I really wanted to forgive them and start again, but Norah said no, they cannot be trusted with poor Alan.  Bless her, Norah always has Alan's and my best interests at heart.  I couldn't find a better friend anywhere, and I trust her implicitly...

No comments:

Post a Comment